Welcome to Brighton Jazz School!
We offer courses in Jazz Improvisation, Masterclasses and a whole community to enrich your life with music! Have you always wanted to improvise and learn how to play Jazz? It has never been easier with a huge support network such as Brighton Jazz School. We welcome all instruments, ages and levels. Have a look around to see what we offer but for now, here just a few of the benefits:
- Intensive, First Class Tuition
- Extensive Online Video Tutorials of Core Subjects
- PDF Worksheets for each Subject Area
- Weekly Gig Opportunity at the Verdict Jazz Club
- World Class Masterclasses and Workshops
- Professional Gigging Engagements (Festivals, Events and other opportunities).
- Dedicated Practice Rooms
- Stage Area with Full PA
Tempted? Why not find out more by visiting our two main course pages:
***To book our students for gigs please go to Student Profiles page***
Brighton Jazz School featured in the latest edition of Jazz UK Magazine
Wait, don't go... get your FREE Audio Book: 'Six of The Best'
The audiobook features improvisation tips from: Gary Burton, Ahmad Jamal, Joe Locke, Kurt Elling, Joey Calderazzo and Brighton Jazz School Patron, Geoffrey Keezer. Click on the book below to download.